Compliant Case Noting CPD Course
This course will teach you the essentials of case noting and record-keeping to the appropriate standard within the profession of psychology.
We aim to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to write ethically sound case notes in a time-efficient manner.
This course accounts for 4 CPD hours and is delivered online, accessible on-demand upon purchase.
This course is broken down into 2.5 hours of workshop video content with 1.5 hours of resource review and content.
You will be provided access to all content upon purchase of this Program.
This Program will cover the following:
• Why bother writing notes?
• What to record and how to do it
• Efficient case noting and record keeping principles and resources
• Tips to overcome common traps
• Essential ethical considerations
• Essential legal considerations including responding to subpoenas and other requests for records
• Resources and templates